Beware of the pirate agencies renting illegal apartments, read our full guide on how to avoid been fooled...
- Always ensure the person who you are booking with has a permanent address
- Avoid mobile telephone numbers – always ask for a permanent land telephone number
- Be sure to be given a full key collection address (as well as the address of the apartments) and be informed of the hours that it is possible to pick up your keys.
- Check that there is a maintenance service, in the case of any problems in the apartment.( eg. no hot water or no electricity)
- Be sure that the person you are booking through is registered with the tourist board; they should be able to provide you with an “EEAT” number.
- APTUR, is the association of tourist apartments in the Cost Blanca.
Booking through any one who does not respect the above means you are risking
- Loosing your deposit
- Arriving in resort and finding you have no apartment booked
- Not getting the apartment you booked for, or getting a badly conserved or uninsured apartment with no agency/office to who complain.